You will be working as an ICT Project manager for the full group. You will divide your time across our sites in Arendonk (North of Belgium) and Arques (North of France).
Who are we?
Inovet is an international producer and distributor of veterinary medicines and animal health products, and a family-owned business. Over the years we have grown from a local branch into an international player with offices in France (Inovet Arques), Belgium (Inovet Arendonk) and Hungary (Inovet Hungary) and have activities in more than 100 countries.
Inovet has registered over 160 products and has more than 2000 licenses. The main activity (80%) consists in the development, production and distribution of veterinary medicines and health products, such as registered antibiotics, chemotherapeutics, vitamins, local anaesthetics, anti-inflammatory, analgesics, antipyretic agents, hormonal and antiparasitic products. These products are produced at our production facility in Inovet Arques in the form of injectable preparations, water soluble powders, oral solutions and premixes.
Our group, with more than 160 employees, employs highly skilled multinational professionals. We have developed a very strong know-how in worldwide registration of animal health medicines and have multiple new and innovative E.U. projects in the pipeline.
Inovet has defined challenging growth objectives and as a family business we sincerely believe that sustainable growth can be achieved by investing in new colleagues. In order to achieve our objectives, and to guarantee our growth, we will implement a new ERP system for the group. To coordinate this big project and many other projects to come, we are looking for an ICT Project Manager.
You can find more information about our products or our company profile on this website.
V.M.D. nv/sa, member of Inovet
Hoge Mauw 900 – 2370 Arendonk – Belgium
Tel. +32 14 67 20 51 – Fax +32 14 67 21 52
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.inovet.eu
All members of Inovet:
V.M.D. nv/sa in Belgium, V.M.D. Kft in Hongary and Laboratoires Biové SAS in France.
Function description and required skills
We are looking for a “hands-on” project manager, who is able to manage ICT projects in a growing company and is not afraid to execute activities him-or herself as well.
As ICT project manager you will direct, manage and coordinate digitalisation projects to achieve successful implementations. You will cooperate closely with the digitalisation manager, yet will work independently.
As owner of the project you will drive the project activities, such as:
- Create the project plan, manage risks, and clarify the roles and involvement of other departments.
- Drive project activities and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Coordinate external implementation parties and internal key users, but also be actively involved in the execution of the projects.
- Analyse business needs and develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Build a good functional and technical knowledge of the implemented package and its interfaces.
- Organise the change management process and be responsible for setting up training and ‘best practices’ on new applications or software.
- Advising on potential new digitalisation developments.
ERP Implementation Project
You will immediately start with a big business-critical project: the implementation of a new ERP system. To support our ambition to grow, we will implement a new ERP system for the full Inovet group (including accounting, procurement, supply chain, quality, …). Currently, both main locations are using different ERP systems. For this, you will divide your time across Inovet Arendonk (North of Belgium) and Inovet Arques (North of France).
Most important responsibilities:
- Project planning and organisation – Set up and execute a clear implementation plan from a to z (analysis, blueprinting, documentation, testing, data conversion, training, validation).
- Maintain a “helicopter view” on the full project and distinguish between business-critical vs. ‘nice-to-have’ requirements.
- Analyse, translate and summarize business, information & technical requirements into architectural blueprints.
- Organise all change management aspects, ensuring that changes are clear and accepted in the full organisation.
- Coordinate key ERP users and external ERP vendor.
- Participate to the application testing.
- Coordinate the qualification and validation of the software (strict requirement in pharmaceutical industry).
- Experience with ERP implementation (in different modules)
- Experience in pharmaceutical or related industries
- Experience as Project Manager (5+ years)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously
- Proactive and able to think out of the box
- Good problem solver with a hands-on mentality
- Able to write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- A responsible and challenging position in a financially stable, growing and internationally oriented company
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Focus on development and training