Laboratoires Biové S.A.S., member of Inovet
3, Rue de Lorraine
Member companies : Laboratoires Biové S.A.S. in France, V.M.D. nv in Belgium and V.M.D. Kft in Hungary are all member of Inovet
Inovet is an international producer and distributor of veterinary medicines and animal health products, and a family-owned business. Over the years we have grown from a local branch into an international player with offices in France (Inovet Arques), Belgium (Inovet Arendonk) and Hungary (Inovet Hungary) and have activities in more than 100 countries.
Inovet has registered over 160 products and has more than 1800 licenses. The main activity (80%) consists in the development, production and distribution of veterinary medicines and health products, such as registered antibiotics, chemotherapeutics, vitamins, local anaesthetics, anti-inflammatory, analgesics, antipyretic agents, hormonal and antiparasitic products. These products are produced at our production facility in Inovet Arques in the form of injectable preparations, water soluble powders, oral solutions and premixes. Our group, with more than 150 employees, employs highly skilled multinational professionals. We have developed a very strong know-how in worldwide registration of animal health medicines and have multiple new and innovative E.U. projects in the pipeline.
Inovet has defined challenging growth objectives and as a family business we sincerely believe that sustainable growth can be achieved by investing in new colleagues. In order to achieve our objectives, and to guarantee our growth, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager.
Function description and required skills
Function and responsibilities
You will be responsible for technical service and product management, with a primary focus on the French market and in close collaboration with the general Technical Service & Product manager for the international markets (who is located in Inovet Arendonk).
- To provide technical advice and product trainings to the French and export team
- To participate in conferences, seminars & symposia in cooperation with the relevant French and other area managers
- To create technical or scientific papers in line with the company’s objectives
- To handle technical inquiries concerning regulatory product applications
- In cooperation with the area mangers and the general product manager, you will develop the marketing strategy to achieve sales budget and you will lead the development of marketing promotions materials (first focus to France, later also on international markets)
- To maintain relations with international key-contacts and stakeholders
- To assist in handling pharmacovigilance issues in cooperation with the qualified person and responsible person for pharmacovigilance
- Degree in Veterinary Sciences (DVM preferably)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function in a pharmaceutical or veterinary environment
- Proficient in English and French both oral and written
- Strong pig, cattle and poultry technical background
- Commercial acumen
- Proactive approach and able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Able to manage enquiries in an accurate and structured way
- Flexible and team driven
- Good communication and excellent organizational skills
- Prepared to travel in Benelux (~ 10% of the time)
- A responsible and varied position in a financially stable, growing and
- internationally oriented company
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Focus on development and training
If you meet the requirements and want to join our successful team, please send your curriculum vitae to Amélie Dumont (email@example.com) or to the following address: Laboratoires Biové S.A.S., att. Amélie Dumont, 3, Rue de Lorraine, 62510 Arques, France.
* All personal information and data will be handled according to Data Protection Act